Saturday, February 14, 2009

Central America Adventure

San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
February 14, 2009


Pinky and I survived Costa Rica and are now in our first day on the Sobourn Legend, a 205 passenger cruise ship moored at San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua. Our four days in Costa Rica were truly incredible, and I can't begin to tell you all of our adventures with Allen and Diana Winston. I have been taking both digital photos and HD videos, so we will have much to share with you when we return. We are healthy and have more than survived hiking in the rain forest, horse back riding through fields of surgar cane and across rivers, riding in a Land Cruiser over miles of Costa Rican roads and zip lining 50 feet + above the jungle floor. A bottle of cerveza at the end of the day hasn't tasted better! I will report more when I return to an internet cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment