To my traveling friends and family – Pinky and I are off on an unusual Amorous Adventure, returning to South Africa for a banjo safari. This is really an exclusive music safari where we will be joining banjo master Tony Trischka as one of six banjoists and spouses at the Black Rhino Lodge for morning and evening game drives and midday master class sessions with Tony. For six days we will be immersed in what should be the perfect music workshop environment. In a small group setting, with lots of individual attention, this Black Rhino banjo safari with Tony Trischka should be a highly rewarding and unforgettable musical experience taking place on the continent where the banjo was first played played. I can only hope that I can remember what I learn. Our first stop will be a return to the Clico Boutique Hotel in Johannesburg, which we greatly enjoyed during our previous visit to South Africa in October 2015.Monday, February 18, 2019
Tony Trischka Banjo Safari -South Africa 2019 Dispatch #1
To my traveling friends and family – Pinky and I are off on an unusual Amorous Adventure, returning to South Africa for a banjo safari. This is really an exclusive music safari where we will be joining banjo master Tony Trischka as one of six banjoists and spouses at the Black Rhino Lodge for morning and evening game drives and midday master class sessions with Tony. For six days we will be immersed in what should be the perfect music workshop environment. In a small group setting, with lots of individual attention, this Black Rhino banjo safari with Tony Trischka should be a highly rewarding and unforgettable musical experience taking place on the continent where the banjo was first played played. I can only hope that I can remember what I learn. Our first stop will be a return to the Clico Boutique Hotel in Johannesburg, which we greatly enjoyed during our previous visit to South Africa in October 2015.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment